About our sizes
We want to help our customers choose the right size every time they shop with us. As you may already know, sizes between styles can vary so, we have measured every style's length and width to help you choose the perfect size for you. This is listed under the Finer Details drop-down within each product page.
As the measurements provided are the outer sole dimensions, we recommend subtracting approximately 0.5 cm from the length and width to obtain the best size for you.
Best way to measure your feet
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
If you require further information, please feel free to email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org